Welcome to help and support
Contact/support/forum pages :
- Please read the FAQ first or if your question is feature related please view the features page first
- If you found a specific bug, register it on sourceforge vrcc - bugs
- If you want to ask something, or need guidance visit sourceforge vrcc - help forum or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any other messages, opinions, suggestions etc. you can use sourceforge vrcc - open discussion forum
- Will the program work on my phone ? Currently the mobile application works on smartphones with UIQ3. Check the wiki for a list of phones. However you can click here to vote for development on other Symbian platforms.
- I get "FAILURE: Submitted .sis file uses uses capabilites that were not selected." in signing tutorial. What should I do..? My mistake, i checked "ReadUserData" instead of "UserEnvironment" in the tutorial. It's fixed now, just coplete the form again (found at "Help" - "Sign sis file" in PC client's menu)
- How do I install the application / how do I sign the sis file (capability is no signed for error) ? There is an INSTALL.TXT file in binary package (v1.1 and above) that you need to read. If you still do not succeed or think that something was not covered please use one of contact pages above
- Can I use VRCC with applications supporting webcams as Yahoo Messenger, Skype, Windows Movie Maker etc. ? No. Currently this feature is planned for implementation. You can use the HTTP WebCam or click here to vote this feature and others.
- I want to use bluetooth and Istill get the message "Bluecove not avalable", what do I do ? This applies to v1.0 beta 2. Re-download the binaries they have been updated and should work. If it does not contact me using one of the methods listed above and specify your operating system and installed JRE's.